At Bridges, we create our daily activities program with our clients in mind! We customize our activities as to spark the interests and attention of our clients, and we strive to provide the best experience possible for everyone in our care.
From day to day, our activities may include:
- Cards, Bingo and other games
- Arts and crafts
- Cooking and baking
- Music and other live entertainment
- Intergenerational activities with Rouse Children’s Center
- Educational trips and programs
- Community activities and event involvement
- Reminiscing and sharing
Each month, our Activities Coordinator crafts a calendar packed with exciting activities, outings and entertainment. Click on our March Activity Calendar to see what’s going on at Bridges today!