The Rouse Estate is currently recruiting a Full Time Physical Therapist to rotate in our inpatient SNF and outpatient clinic:
- Assist in development, implementation and evaluation of progress, ensuring that residents maintain their highest functional level.
- Provide direct resident therapy, as licensed, via screening, evaluation, treatment and monitoring of resident progress. To document direct therapy in an accurate, timely fashion.
- Work with the Interdisciplinary Care Planning Team, including the residents and families, to provide a comprehensive rehabilitation program for the residents.
- Assist with problem solving and monitoring the Rehab Program at the rouse, particularly Physical Therapy.
- Provide and document educational services to the residents, staff and families as needed.
- Assist in the development of new interventions and programs to benefit resident care.