The Rouse Home, our skilled nursing care facility, truly appreciates the many kind volunteers who impact the lives of our residents on a daily basis. Because of the important role these volunteers play, the Rouse Home is always looking for more individuals who are willing to donate their time and talents. If you, a loved one, or a friend is looking for a volunteer opportunity, please consider us!
Some areas in which we frequently utilize the service of volunteers include:
- Socializing with residents
- Transporting residents to and from our on-site Beauty Shop & Spa, church services and other activities
- Assisting with activities
- Assisting with special clerical work
- Serving residents and visitors in our snack bar, the Dogwood Room
- Delivering newspapers and mail
If you are interested in volunteering, contact Amy Trask, Volunteer Coordinator, at 814-563-6401, or e-mail email@example.com. You may also download our Youth Volunteer Application or our Adult Volunteer Application.
*Youth volunteers must be at least 11 years old.