The process of searching for a skilled nursing care facility can be both emotional and difficult. With this process comes many questions and concerns about the choices you make for your future, or the future of your loved one.
With over 150 years of experience in caring for the generations of Warren County and beyond, Rouse employs experts in all disciplines of care that are prepared to answer your questions. Below are some of our most frequently asked questions.
- What is the Rouse Home?
- When should I consider the Rouse Home for my loved one?
- Does Admission to the Rouse Home require a doctor’s order?
- How are services at the Rouse Home paid for?
- Who are the primary service providers at the Rouse Home?
- Is a doctor available during emergency situations?
- How are residents and families involved in Care Plans?
- What room options are available at the Rouse Home?
- What items should my loved one bring with them to the Rouse Home?
- How often am I able to visit my loved one?
- Am I responsible for my loved one’s laundry?
- Are pets allowed?
- Is transportation to outside appointments provided?
- What types of activities take place at the Rouse Home?
- Am I able to take my loved one out for the day?
- How often are meals served?
- Are therapies provided?