Perks Available to Our Employees
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our employees. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 403(b) retirement plan or health insurance, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued.
Full-time and part-time employees enjoy:
- Vacation Time is earned based on employee's length of service, beginning with their anniversary date of employment.
- Part-time non-exempt employees accrue vacation based on the total hours they work.
- Full-time non-exempt employees accrue vacation on the following schedule
Years of Service Vacation Days 1-3 Years 9 Days 4-6 Years 16 Days 7-15 Years 23 Days 16+ Years 30 Days
- Short Term Sick: Full Time employees will be granted 40 hours of Short-Term sick at the start of each calendar year. New full time employees will be granted Short-Term sick time on a prorated basis determined by the quarter in which they start.
- Long Term Sick: Full Time employees will accrue Long-Term sick every month. Long-Term sick starts accruing at the date of hire.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Employee's Birthday (Must be approved in advance and is to be scheduled as a holiday off within the same month in which it occurs)
403(b) Retirement Plan:
Refer a Friend and Get Money in Your Pocket
We provide eligible associates with a bonus for referring friends or family members who are hired. There’s no limit to the number of referrals eligible associates can make. The more good people you bring to Rouse, the bigger your bonus.
We call it our Good People Program.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Tell your friends or family about a job opening at Rouse.
- Make sure the person you’ve referred writes your name when applying for the job.
- They’ll be asked, “How did you find out about this position?”
- This is where they’ll need to write your name.
- If the person you’ve referred gets hired, you’ll receive a bonus on top of your regular pay.
*This content contains only highlights of the Rouse benefits and compensation programs and is subject to periodic review and modification. Each plan is governed by an official plan document. In case of any conflict between this content and an official document, the plan document will be the final authority.